1. According to the type of power supply can be divided […]
1. According to the type of power supply can be divided into: DC motor and AC motor.
1) DC motor according to the structure and working principle can be divided: brushless DC motor and brush DC motor.
Brushed DC motor can be divided: permanent magnet DC motor and electromagnetic DC motor.
Electromagnetic DC Motor Division: series excitation DC motor, Shunt DC motor, excited DC motor and complex excitation DC motor.
Permanent magnet DC motor division: rare earth permanent magnet DC motor, ferrite magnet DC motor and Alnico permanent magnet DC motor.
2) Which AC motor can be divided: single-phase and three-phase motor.
2. According to the structure and working principle can be divided into: can be divided into DC motor, asynchronous motor, synchronous motor.
1) The synchronous motor can be divided into: permanent magnet synchronous motor, reluctance synchronous motor and hysteresis synchronous motor.
2) Asynchronous motor can be divided: induction motor and AC commutator motor.
Induction motors can be divided: three-phase asynchronous motors, single-phase asynchronous motors and shaded pole asynchronous motors.
AC commutator motor can be divided into: single-phase series motor, AC and DC motor and repulsion motor.
3. According to the start-up and operation mode can be divided into: capacitor-start single-phase asynchronous motor, capacitor-operated single-phase asynchronous motor, capacitor start-running single-phase asynchronous motor and split-phase single-phase asynchronous motor.
4. According to the purpose can be divided: drive motor and control motor.
1) The drive motor can be divided into: electric tools (including drilling, polishing, polishing, grooving, cutting, reaming and other tools) with motor, household appliances (including washing machines, fans, refrigerators, air conditioners, recorders, , DVD players, vacuum cleaners, cameras, hair dryers, electric razors, etc.) Motors for electric motors and other general purpose small machines (including various small machines, small machines, medical devices, electronic equipment, etc.)
2) control the motor and divided: stepper motor and servo motor.
5. According to the structure of the rotor can be divided: cage induction motor (old standard known as squirrel cage induction motor) and wound rotor induction motor (the old standard known as wound induction motor).
6. According to the operating speed can be divided: high-speed motor, low-speed motor, constant speed motor, speed motor. Low-speed motor is divided into gear motor, electromagnetic deceleration motor, torque motor and claw pole synchronous motor.
Speed motor can be divided into a constant speed motor, stepless constant speed motor, stepper motor and variable speed motor, but also can be divided into electromagnetic speed motor, DC motor speed, PWM frequency control motor and Switched reluctance speed control motor.
Asynchronous motor rotor speed is always slightly lower than the rotating magnetic field synchronous speed.
Synchronous motor rotor speed and load size has nothing to do and always maintain a synchronous speed.